Buying or selling a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your home buying and selling process is a smooth one. Our services and experience range from exposing your home so that it sells for the most money in the least amount of time, global marketing, financial aid, and helping you find the home that best suits you and your family’s needs. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, we Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Prepare and go over a marketing strategy to sell your home so there is no money left on the table once sold.
- Market your home Globally for sale so we can attract more qualified buyers.
- Communicate and coordinate with you along every step of the home selling and buying process.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.