In order to make referrals and earn referral rewards, you must be an Affiliate at SourceReferral.com.
1. You may not make a referral to yourself to earn a reward.
2. Each business reserves the right to limit the number of offers/rewards paid out to a single client (even if not specified on the business landing page at SourceReferral.com)
3. A referral action will not be considered complete until the referral QR PromoCode is presented by the referred and verified by the business.
4. If two or more people refer the same new customer through SourceReferral.com, the QR Promo Code presented by the customer and redeemed with the business will determine the Affiliate who made the referral.
5. The customer must obtain a QR Promo Code from your direct referral link in order for you to receive the payout reward.
6. A Referrer must present their QR Promo Code upon their first interaction with the business.
7. OFFERS/REWARDS are subject to change. The business will honor the corresponding OFFER/REWARD at the TIME THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETED AND THE QR PROMO CODE IS VERIFIED.
8. All rewards will be confirmed by the business prior to payout.
9. If a referral reward is deemed to be duplicated, fraudulent or self-referred , the business has the right to deny the reward payout.
10. Unless otherwise specified, all reward payouts will be in the form of a digital gift card. Gift Cards are redeemable through the links in the reward notification.
11. Digital Gift Cards will be delivered via email address to the current email address associated with the Affiliate account. It is the Affiliate’s responsibility to ensure that the email address is valid.
12. Rewards payouts will be paid on the 2nd full-week Friday of each month (approximately on the 15th).
13. Liability for any federal, state, and local taxes that may apply to referral fees paid to you are the responsibility of the Affiliate. Source Referral Inc. reserves the right to withhold payouts until any required tax reporting forms have been furnished by the Affiliate (ie. W-9 form).
14. Source Referral Inc. reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this promotion at any time, without notice, and to disqualify any entry in good faith.
15. Source Referral Inc. has the right to verify and disclose referral/referee information to the associated parties involved.
16. Source Referral Inc. may share basic contact information (name, email, phone number, date of referral, offer codes, etc.) with the connected businesses on our platform. We will not sell or distribute Affiliate or Referred information to any outside entity.
BY SIGNING UP TO BE AN AFFILIATE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. AS A USER OF SOURCEREFERRAL.COM THIS WILL BECOME A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT THAT WILL GOVERN YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SOURCEREFERRAL.COM AFFILIATE PROGRAM.
Affiliate Referral Marketing Agreement
1. Parties. The parties to this Agreement are you (the Affiliate), and the owner and operator of this Company, (Source Referral Inc.) and our website, SourceReferral.com. If you are not acting on behalf of yourself as an individual, then “you” means your company or organization. All references to “your site” refers to the site that will link to this site (and which you will identify in your application). All references to “we”, “us”, “our”, “this website” or “this site” shall be construed to mean Source Referral Inc.
2. Relationship. Our relationship shall be and shall at all times remain, that of independent contractors, and not that of employer and employee, franchisor and franchisee, joint venturers, or partners. No payment of any fee or equivalent charge is required as a condition to enter into this Agreement.
3. Purpose. The Company, Source Referral Inc. (SourceReferral.com) is in the business of referral marketing. We host Profile Pages for subscribing businesses (Subscribers) and provide them with referral link connections to allow Affiliates to share their Subscriber landing pages. The Company wishes to gain additional clients/customers for our Subscribers. The Affiliate is in a position to refer potential clients/customers to the Company and our Subscribers.
4. Communication. You agree that we may notify you from time to time with emails and text messages to the email address or mobile number connected with your affiliate account. We reserve the right in such emails to modify existing policies and/or to add new policies regarding the Program, and you agree to follow any such policies.
5. Referral Arrangement. Upon the Effective Date of this Agreement, the Affiliate may, from time to time, refer potential clients/customers to the Company and/or its Subscribers. The Subscribers will pay the Affiliate a fee for these referrals when the terms of the referral payout reward have been completed.
6. Offers/Rewards. Each Subscriber will list an offer and reward on the Subscriber Profile Page. When the Subscriber’s business is referred by Affiliate, the referred must request an Offer Code (QR Promo Code) using the Affiliate’s referral link in order to connect the Affiliate to the referral and to receive the promotional discount.
7. Compensation. The Subscribers shall pay the Affiliate for each successful referral. A successful referral is defined as completed sale confirmed by Subscriber’s verification of the QR Promo Code related to the offer redeemed. The compensation (Reward) will be stated on the Subscriber’s Profile Page. Each reward corresponds to an offer which must be redeemed and verified in order to trigger the reward payout.
8. OFFERS/REWARDS are subject to change. The business will honor the corresponding OFFER/REWARD at the TIME THE TRANSACTION IS COMPLETED AND THE QR PROMO CODE IS VERIFIED.
9. The Company shall on behalf of the Subscriber, pay the Affiliate within thirty (30) days of a completed referral. The completed referral occurs when the referred presents the QR Promo Code to Subscriber and the code is validated by the Subscriber. Rewards payouts will be paid on the 2nd full-week Friday of each month (approximately on the 15th).
10. Term. This Agreement shall commence at the time the Affiliate submits sign-up information and agrees to the terms herein, and will continue until canceled by either party.
11. Confidentiality. During the course of this Agreement, it may be necessary for the Company to share proprietary information, including trade secrets, industry knowledge, and other confidential information, to the Affiliate in order for the Affiliate to seek out potential referrals. The Affiliate will not share any of this proprietary information at any time. The Affiliate also will not use any of this proprietary information for the Affiliate’s personal benefit at any time. This section remains in full force and effect even after termination of the Agreement by its natural termination or the early termination by either Party.
12. Termination. This Agreement may be terminated at any time by either Party. Upon termination, the Company shall pay the Affiliate all compensation due and owing for referrals made prior to the date of termination, but not yet paid.
13. We may terminate you immediately for cause if we determine in our sole discretion that you have violated the terms of this Agreement and/or any applicable law or regulation. If we terminate you for cause, we reserve the right to immediately halt the processing of any payments or charges for referrals generated by you with the result that you will forfeit any unpaid commissions.
14. Representations and Warranties. Both Parties represent that they are fully authorized to enter into this Agreement. The performance and obligations of either Party will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party or violate any other agreement between the Parties, individually, and any other person, organization, or business or any law or governmental regulation.
15. Indemnity. The Parties each agree to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, its respective affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from the negligence of or breach of this Agreement by the indemnifying Party, or its respective successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This section remains in full force and effect even after termination of the Agreement by its natural termination or the early termination by either Party.
16. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFIT OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY OR FAILURE OF DELIVERY, WHICH ARE NOT RELATED TO OR THE DIRECT RESULT OF A PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Affiliate shall refer potential clients/customers as requested by the Company. THE AFFILIATE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SUCH REFERRALS WILL CREATE ANY ADDITIONAL PROFITS, SALES, EXPOSURE, BRAND RECOGNITION, OR THE LIKE. THE AFFILIATE HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY TO THE COMPANY IF THE REFERRALS DO NOT LEAD TO THE COMPANY’S DESIRED RESULT(S).
18. Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of the Agreement and all other provisions should continue in full force and effect as valid and enforceable.
19. Waiver. The failure by either Party to exercise any right, power, or privilege under the terms of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent or future exercise of that right, power, or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege.
20. Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute resulting in legal action, the successful Party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
21. Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the United States and throughout Europe. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
22. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The Parties agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the State and/or Country in which both Parties do business. In the event that the Parties do business in different States and/or Countries, this Agreement shall be governed by California law.
23. Entire Agreement. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms, Affiliates will be notified by email of the change in terms which will be updated on our website. The Parties agree to the Affiliate Terms and Conditions set forth above as demonstrated by signing up to be an Affiliate and being a user of SourceReferral.com.