Rendon Physical Therapy
About Rendon Physical Therapy
Experts in Myofascial Release
Abel Rendón is the Inland Empire’s leading physical therapist. He founded Rendón Physical Therapy because he was tired of third party payers, insurance companies deciding what was best for his patients. He graduated with two doctoral degrees: Doctor of Physical Therapy, and Doctor in Science in Physical Therapy from Loma Linda University.
We help active adults who have aches and pains get back to their daily routines without medications, injections, or surgery.
Our Clinic Also Offers:
- Highly Effective Pain Advanced Treatment
- Advanced Connective Tissue Treatment
- Manual Non-Traumatic Treatments
- Fascial Stretch Therapy
- Lymphatic Vasocompression Assist Return Sleeves
- Customized Functional Exercise Program
- Specialist Training for Geriatric Independence and Mobility Maintenance
- Whole Body Composition Analysis from InBody
- Custom Orthotic Inserts from Footlevelers
- Custom Fitted Dutch Memory Foam Pillows from Pillowise
- Surface EMG Analysis from Myovision
Who is Myofascial Release for?
- Back Pain
- Pelvic and SI Pain
- Hip Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- Foot Pain
- Neck Pain
- Vertigo (Specializes in Vertigo Treatments)
What is Myofascial Release?
A safe and effective hands-on technique that involves applying gentle, sustained pressure into the Myofascial connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion.