Son Cabinetry and Design
About Son Cabinetry and Design
Making Your World Beautiful Just Got Easier
Family owned and operated since 2001, Son Cabinetry & Design offers custom cabinetry for all rooms in your home – kitchens, bathrooms, media centers, home offices, bars, hutches, and more. Owners Matt and Suzette Hendrickson’s mission is to offer the best in personalized service, a highly trained design staff, a relaxing and creative environment, and expert installation provided by their own professional crew. The end result is a finished product with attention to the finest detail that the customer loves! Visit either of Son Cabinetry’s two showrooms located in Bermuda Dunes or Rancho Mirage, California today!
We complete 200+ jobs per year throughout the Coachella Valley. We offer custom cabinet design services for all rooms in your home. We come to the residence to measure the space, discuss your needs and learn about your style. Then you are invited to our beautiful custom showroom where you will have the opportunity to finalize your wood species, door style, stain color and all of your accessories with personalized service.
It doesn’t end there…we then handle all aspects of the cabinetry installation with our own crew. From the time your cabinets arrive to the final installation day we are dedicated to treating our customers with respect, timeliness, cleanliness and of course the best cabinet craftsmanship.
It would be our privilege to design and build your next dream kitchen, bathroom, or any other rooms you may need cabinets for. Contact us
Bermuda Dunes Showroom: (760) 200-3570
78078 Country Club Drive #105, Bermuda Dunes, CA 92201 (At I-10 and Washington)
Rancho Mirage Showroom: (760) 325-2300
71590 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 (At Indian Trail)
- Start collecting ideas – magazine clips, samples, colors, pictures
- Watch a lot of HGTV!
- Take notice everywhere you go of design ideas.
- Set your preliminary budget for the entire project.
- Call us or come in!
- Visit our beautiful showroom.
- Discuss wood species, door styles, stain colors, and all accessories.
- Review design on state-of-the art computer design software in 3-D.
- Take it home, let it sink in and make any changes you desire.
- Final review of perspectives, elevations and floor plans.
- Purchase cabinetry
- We will arrange delivery of cabinets to your home 3-6 weeks, depending on manufacturer.
- Empty all existing cabinets that are being replaced.
- Schedule and complete demolition.
- The very best installation crew (our own) will complete the installation process.
- Countertops, flooring, electrical and plumbing completed.
- Appliances connected, and final touches on painting.